India Infoline Brokerage charges
India infoline was co-founded on October 17, 1995 by Nirmal Jain and R. Venkatraman. Jain was previously employed with Hindustan Lever Limited. The company was founded as Probity Research and Services Private Limited which provided research on the Indian economy, businesses and corporates. The name was later changed to India Infoline Limited.
A few years into the business, the organisation found itself with clients which included research organisations, banks and corporates. They then began launching their research products to become more noticeable in the market. In the meanwhile, the dotcom revolution was beginning to take place in India. Taking advantage of this revolution would mean an increase in the number of readers to millions. The website was created in 1999.
Taking the business one step ahead this group of consultants opened a trading portal – www.5paisa.com –in 2000 thus moved into the business of being a full service broking agency. During this time they widened their distribution network.
In 2001, the Indian dotcom industry saw a downfall. During this time, sustaining became tough. The organisation then decided to tie-up with leading Life Insurance company ICICI Prudential, thus putting to use its distribution network and becoming India’s first corporate agent for insurance.
India Infoline (IIFL)’s Trading Platforms
IIFL offers 2 different online trading terminals to its customers:
1. Investor Terminal (IT)
Investor Terminal is 5Paisa’s equity trading terminal for low volume trader. This is web based terminal and could access from anywhere. This product provides limited features in comparison of Trader Terminal, which is another product provided by 5Paisa.
2. Trader Terminal (TT)
Trader Terminal is design for high volume equity traders or day traders. Trader Terminal provides high volume trading with powerful interface and fast order execution.
Few popular features of trader terminal are:
- Fast trade execution with instant trade confirmation.
- Live streaming quotes and price watch on any number of stocks.
- Intra day charts, updated live, tick-by-tick.
- Live margin, position, marked to market profit & loss report.
- Set any number of price alerts on any number of scrips.
- Flexibility to customize screen layout and setting.
- Facility to customize any number of portfolios & watch lists.
- Facility to cancel all pending orders at one click.
- Facility to square off all transactions at one click.
- Top Gainers, Top Losers, Most Active, updated live.
- Index information; index chart, index stock information live.
- Market depth, i.e. Best 5 bids and offers, updated live for all stocks.
- Online access to both accounts and DP to check live updated Order and Trade Book.
- Facility to place after market orders.
- Online fund transfer facility from leading Banks including ICICI, HDFC, CITI and UTI banks.
- Online intra-day technical calls.
- Historical charts and technical analysis tools.
- India Infoline’s world – acclaimed news service and research.
- and many more.
India Infoline Brokerage Charges 2015
Account Opening Fees & Annual maintenance charges (AMC)
- Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): –
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 555
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 300
- Intra-day Trades: 0.05% on the buy side and 0.05% on the sell side.
- Delivery Based Trades: 0.50% or 5 paise per share whichever is higher.
- F&O Trades: 0.05%
- Options Trades: 1% of Premium or Rs 100 per lot whichever is higher.
- Minimum Per Share Brokerage: Rs 0.05
- Auction Brokerage: 1.00%
- VAS SMS Facility: Rs 249 per month
- IIFL Website: https://ttweb.indiainfoline.com/trade/
- Phone: +(91 22) 3944 0000