Indiabulls securities Brokerage Charges
Indiabulls Securities (ISL) is a part of the indiabulls group which business across many sectors like Infrastructure, Power, Real Estate and Financial Services.Their products include Stock Broking, Equity Research, Depository Services, IPO Investment, Commodities Trading and Trading in Currency Derivatives. The trading platform that they give is called (Power Indiabulls) Power Indiabulls (PIB) is desktop trading application designed and developed in-house by ISL. It’s a fully integrated user friendly trading application. (Note that a customer has to pay one time activation fees of Rs 750 to use PIB.) .Of late they have come out with a Mobile Trading Platform ‘Mobile Power Indiabulls (MPIB).
IndiabullsSecurities’s Trading Platforms
PIB is Indiabulls Securities Online Trading Platform. It offers built-in internet trading features along with Live Streaming Stock Quotes. PIB can be accessed though a web browser like Internet Explorer. It offers features which suites beginners to advance traders. Live Market News, Tic by Tic Live Intraday Charts, Technical Analysis are few key features available in PIB.
2. Website Trading
Indiabulls trading website allows its customers to place orders online, track transactions, invest in IPO’s and Mutual Funds, Transfer Funds, Track Portfolio and access research reports and news.
The Mobile Trading Platform of Indiabulls allows Trade in Equity, Access to Real Time Stock Quotes and Market Research Reports, Customized Alerts and Messages, View Margin Report and Trading Account Summary etc. It allows you to trade anytime from anywhere.
Indiabulls Securities Brokerage Charges 2015
• Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs 750
• Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): NIL
• Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): NIL
• Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs 450
Indiabulls Securities Brokerage Charges:
• Equity Delivery Based Trades Brokerages: 0.40%
• Equity Intra-day Trades Brokerages: 0.04%
• Equity Future Trades Brokerages: 0.04%
• Equity Options Trades: 2.5% or Rs 100 per lot whichever is higher
• Minimum Brokerage(Equity): 4 Paisa per share
1. Corporate Office: 448, UdyogVihar,
Phase V, Gurgaon – 122001
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Phone: 0124-4572444