Ventura Securities Brokerage Charges
Ventura Securities Ltd. (Ventura) commenced operations in 1994 as a stock broking house. Over the past two decades, we have grown into a group of companies that provides a complete array of financial products and services.
Through a large network of sub-brokers, we offer our clients the opportunity to invest and trade in equity and equity derivatives, commodities, mutual funds, fixed income products and currency futures.
they also directly facilitate clients who wish to trade in equity online via our in-house, customized and ready to use software – Pointer – which enables seamless processes and flawless execution. We adhere to a well-defined risk management system and settlement mechanism thereby conducting fully compliant operations.
Ventura Brokerage Charges 2015
- Trading Account Opening Charges: Rs. 0
- Trading Annual maintenance charges (AMC): Rs. 0
- Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time): Rs. 0
- Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC): Rs. 400 (Rs 0/- for 1st year)
Note: ‘POINTER’ platform access charges are based on available brokerage plans mentioned below. The full amount of access charges is refundable based on the brokerage generated in the specified period of the plan.
Ventura Brokerage Plans
How above brokerage plans work with Ventura?
- Suppose you take plan 3500 (1 year). You pay Rs 3500 when opening the account with Ventura. This amount is taken as ‘Access Charges for POINTER platform’.
- Based on the above brokerage table, you pay 0.20% for delivery and 0.03% for intraday trading at the time of trade settlement.
- If within one year, you generated brokerage of Rs 3500, you can send an email or call them to refund the 3500 access charges you paid when opening the account. This way you get the cheapest brokerage in industry with high performance trading platform.